Teknné Consulting and Dylog Italia: the partnership just signed foresee Dylog Group as a new shareholder in Tekné Consulting with the aim of further developing its automotive service offer.
“The collaboration with Tekné Consulting will allow us to expand our offer to the automotive industry, a very important and strategic market. The group already supports companies in this sector and the partnership will help us reach new heights.” (Rinaldo Ocleppo, Dylog Italia SPA President)
We are glad to announce Dylog Group as a new Tekné Consulting shareholder. The group, with more than 40 years of experience, develops management softwares and services for companies and professionals.
The partnership has been signed by Rinaldo Ocleppo (Dylog Italia SPA presidente) and Patrick Lo Pinto (CEO Tekné Consulting Srl)
With more than 110’000 customers, over 260M euro turnover and 1600 employees in 20 different cities, Dylog Group is today a solid reference for companies and professionals. Stable and functional products, continuous innovation technology and customer care are essential principles at the core of Dylog philosophy.
“We are proud of our partnership with Dylog Group. Digitalisation, processes and data are key elements in the automotive market today and we believe that Dylog represents for Tekné a strategic partner with whom we are keen to cooperate in order to bring even more innovation to our industry.” (Patrick Lo Pinto, CEO Tekné Consulting Srl)
They Talk About Us
- Deal Flower: “Tekné Consulting entra nel gruppo Dylog”
- Il Giornale D’Italia: “Gruppo Dylog entra in Tekné Consulting, si amplia l’offerta al settore Automotive”
- Impresa City: “Step e Dylog allargano il loro raggio d’azione”
- Industria Italiana: “Gruppo Dylog, accordo con Tekné Consulting per potenziare l’offerta automotive”
- Notiziario Motoristico: “Tekné Consulting sigla un nuovo accordo con Dylog Italia”
- Parts Web: “Software automotive: accordo tra Tekné Consulting e Gruppo Dylog”